We have been together over a year and half. He's been practically living with me for two months. I was feeling frustrated because we never talk about moving forward. I had been feeling unsure. But I loved him so much. Loved us. And I really wanted him to feel the same and want us to be together.
I asked him about moving in officially. I talked about how I had been trying to make my place into our place. But it wasn't because it was still my place and he still had his own place. I don't know if it was right of me to do this, but it was bothering me and I wanted to talk about it.
He did not want to talk about it.
The next morning he packed his stuff and moved out. He basically told me that he didn't feel ready and if he didn't by now then he never would. He left and cut us off completely.
..............
About a week and a half later, a neighbor told me he had just asked her out. Of course she said she would never go, but felt I should know. I broke down in front of her. I am grateful for the information.
I am also gutted.
No comments:
Post a Comment