Saturday, August 18, 2012

This Week:

I had my first therapy session on Tuesday.  I'm not sure that it is going to help. 

I also joined an online dating site.  Oh it's so Creepy!  The guys that email me, wink at me, or whatever else are just ..... AWFUL!  Sometimes I want to reply "Seriously?! What in the world makes you think it's even possible that I would be interested in YOU?!?"  And I don't even mean that in an arrogant way at all!  There is that big of discrepancy.  Plus, I'm sooooo freaking skeptical of each and every profile.  I do not believe that they're going to turn out normal.  I'm not going to be able to leave my profile up for long - it's jut too much and it's creeping me out.

My ex is a jerk.  That's the only thing that makes sense.  It's hard when you  really believe someone cares about you and then you find out that they do not - at all...

Ugh I really fucked up and sent him a text this week.  No good came from it as could have been predicted.  Only confirmed he's having zero second thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment